WINTER AVERAGING NOVEMBER 15 – FEBRUARY 15
Monthly sewer bill to residential (one and two family residence) customers shall be computed on the basis of “winter averaging” sewer charge period. The winter averaging of sewer charge is the period of water consumption during the three (3) consecutive billing cycles commencing on November 15th and terminating before February 15th of each year. The City of Kirby shall establish monthly sanitary sewer service charges for customers based upon their average of the monthly water consumption during the three (3) consecutive billing cycles. The customer must receive sanitary sewer service at one location during the entire three (3) consecutive billing cycles in order to establish a “winter average.” Customers that have not yet established a “winter average” or transfer service shall be billed based on one hundred percent (100%) of water consumption.
Tips for Utility Billing Payments
To pay your water bill you must create a login.
Under the Utility Billing tab, you must create your login by clicking on the Member Registration link.
After filling out required information, an email will be sent to the confirmed email address you gave under member registration.
You then login with your email and newly formed password (password created during member registration).
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- If you pay your bill after the 25th of the month your account may reflect the new bill; therefore, you will have to pay the current and new bill.
- Online payments will not be accepted on the Wednesday following the 27th of each month during our Water Cutoff Process.
- Payments received after 5:00 pm will be processed the following business day. (If services are disconnected for non-payment and payment is made after business hours services will be restored the following business day)
- All payments will include a $2.50 Online Payment Fee
Click Water Bill to view the new rates associated with your water bill.
Application to establish water, sewer, and garbage service.
If you will no longer require water service in the city of Kirby, click here to download discontinuation form and return to: City of Kirby, 112 Bauman, Kirby, TX 78219.
Office hours :
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm