The City of Kirby has an Adopt A Spot Program.
The Kirby pool is closed for the season.
Kirby Pool, 3211 Charles Conrad, 210-661-0941.
Tuesday – Saturday 12:00-6:00pm; Sunday 1:00-7:00pm; Closed Monday
Daily Entry Fee:
- $2.00 Entry fee per person
- Free Entry for newborn to 2 years old
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision to enter the pool
Pool Passes may be purchased at City Hall
- $35 per individual
- $25 for each additional person
- $70 per family (maximum of four; $25 for each additional person)
City of Kirby Pool
- Pool available for rent for private parties from 7:00pm – 11:00pm during Pool Season (end of school until school begins)
- Deposit: $150.00 (refundable)
- Rental Fee: $40.00 per hour up to 50 people (minimum of 2 hours)
- $15.00 per hour will be assessed for each additional 25 people
- Call City Hall at 210-661-3198 for information or reservations.
NOTE: Pool renters are required to enlist, at their expense, City of Kirby Lifeguards
- Minimum of two (2) lifeguards – up to fifty (50) people (25 people per lifeguard)
- Lifeguard fee: $15.00/ hour, per/guard (must be City of Kirby lifeguards)
- More lifeguards may be required based on Red Cross requirements
- Lifeguards must be paid at the conclusion of their shift in cash the night of the reservation
John Sterling Building and/or Friendship Park
- Cash Deposit: $150.00 (refundable)
- Rental fee for Residents: $75.00 for the first hour, $10 for each additional hour
- Rental fee for Non-Residents: $75.00 for the first hour, $15 for each additional hour
- Rental Hours: 8:00am – 11:00pm (Pool Season, John Sterling 7:00pm – 11:00pm)
NOTE: John Sterling Building or Pavilion facility renters are required to enlist, at their expense, Kirby Police Officers.
|No. of People||Non-Alcoholic Beverages||Alcoholic Beverages|
|1-49||None||One (1) Officer|
|50-100||One (1) Officer||Two (2) Officers|
|101 and above||Call Kirby Police Department||Call Kirby Police Department|